Posted on January 27, 2019
Instagram – Simple English Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Instagram is an online photo and video sharing social networking service. It allows users to take pictures and videos, apply digital filters to them and share them to their followers. They can then share them on a variety of social networking services, such as Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and Flickr.
Until 2015, Instagram confined photos to a square shape, similar to Kodak Instamatic and Polaroid images. This was different than the 4:3 aspect ratio typically used by digital cameras. Users were able to share very short videos. In 2017 the length limit was raised to ten minutes.
- “Instagram for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store”. Itunes.apple.com. 2013-05-07. Retrieved 2013-06-10.
- “Instagram BETA on Windows Phone Store”. Windows Phone Store. 2013-11-21. Retrieved 2013-11-21.
- “Instagram (Beta) – Windows Apps on Microsoft Store”. Windows Store. Retrieved 2016-03-20.
- Moscaritolo, Angela (December 21, 2012). “Instagram Adds New ‘Mayfair’ Filter, Support for 25 Languages”. PC Mag. Retrieved April 14, 2013.
- “Instagram.com Site Overview”. Alexa Internet. Retrieved 2016-08-17.
- Frommer, Dan (November 1, 2010). “Here’s How To Use Instagram”. Business Insider. Retrieved May 20, 2011.
Instagram Blog. Blog.instagram.com. Retrieved on 2013-08-20.
Due to copyright protection, Instagram hides image and video link to avoid direct download, you can use tools below to download images and videos (All rights belong to the Instagram Feed owner, you should contact the owner to get permission to use them.):