Read Time:1 Minute, 9 Second
Here’s what you need to know:
- Trump says White House “slashed red tape” to develop vaccines and therapies.
- As the virus spreads, the human toll grows.
- Senate rushes to pass relief package, and Fed moves to keep dollars flowing.
- As China reports zero local infections, a new study finds the death rate in Wuhan was lower than previously thought.
- Many hospitalized in the U.S. are younger adults.
- Wall Street faces more turmoil as one of the largest one-week spikes in unemployment on record is reported.
- New York governor warns that panic is outpacing the virus.