Snap++ not working 100% fixed on iOS and Android device to start to take SnapChat pictures from auto-posting without editing.
Snap++ is a simple tool to take control of SnapChat camera roll from posting pictures and videos on the platform automatically.
If you are a fan of SnapChat, you will notice that once a picture is taken, it will automatically upload in series which, however, doesn’t create an avenue to edit the picture before uploading, add emoticons and emojis, add flowers to your SnapChat pictures, and do all sort of the editing.
The Snap++ improvise the new SnapChat++ feature to edit pictures before posting it on SnapChat, control how pictures are posted, read and view receipts in your timeline.
However, if the Snap++ not working has been a distressed and a thorn in your mind, here, I’d share with you how to fix Snap++ not working on iOS 11, iOS 12, and Android free.
Once you have the Snap++ IPA install on your iOS 11 free using the TutuApp, then, here is a simple trick to fix Snap ++ not working.
Fix Snap ++ Not Working on iOS
For iOS 11 and iOS 12 users, you can either reset the app preferences or clear the app caches on your iDevice.Here is how to fix Snap++ has stopped working on iOS 11 free.
- Tap Settings >> General >> Storage & iCloud Usage.
- In the top section (Storage), Tap Manage Storage at the top of the Storage option
- Select Snap ++ app from the list of apps
- Find the entry for document and data
- Click on delete App and delete the Snap + app
- Launch TutuApp
- Search for Snap++
- Tap on install
- Click on install and install again
- Go to phone settings
- Click on security
- Tap on profile and data management
- Under the app Enterprise find Snap+ and add as a trusted app
This procedure will refresh the SnapChat++ on your iOS 11 device. The pop up saying Snap+ or Snap++ not working will be cleared.
Fix Snap++ Not Working on Android
Here is how to fix Snap++ not working on Android
- Go to phone settings swiping down the notification tray
- Scroll down to apps or applications manager
- Click on Snap++ app
- Click on storage under Snap++ icon
- Click on clear caches
Now, launch the Snap++ app on your phone. The not responding or not working error message would have been fixed.
However, to do a general check for all apps on your phone to reset them back to default, click on the more option while on the app interface, make sure you select all apps and click on reset app preferences. Tap on reset preferences.
legal requirements to open a business in australia